I don’t know what I am more excited over: A. This is my 100th post! or B. that I have officially made one of the creamiest, chocolate peanut butter frostings ever! What makes this frosting so special? It uses Jif Whips Peanut butter and Chocolate flavor spread. I recently started seeing Jif Whips all over Instagram and I bought it immediately. It is a chocolate flavored peanut butter spread that is light and airy and pretty much the most addicting peanut butter I have ever tasted. You can literally see the air bubble holes whipped into this spread. So I made this frosting yesterday and knew I had to share it immediately. It is THAT good.Print
- 1 1/2 C Unsalted butter (3 sticks) at room temperature
- 1 C Jif Whips Peanut Butter Chocolate spread
- 3 C Confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp Heavy whipped cream
- Allow butter to soften to room temperature but not so soft that it’s melting.
- Using the whisk attachment on your stand mixer, whip butter for 3-5 minutes on medium-high speed until butter starts to lighten in color. You can’t really over whip here, so don’t be too concerned.
- Add Jif Whips spread and continue to beat on medium-high speed until well combined.
- Slowly add confectionary sugar, one cup at a time; ensure sugar is well mixed before adding the next cup.
- Last, add heavy whipping cream and continue to beat on medium high speed for another few minutes until you reach desired consistency. The higher the speed you use to whip, the lighter the frosting becomes.
What I love about this frosting is that no flavor is too overpowering. It is a delicate balance of both chocolate and peanut butter. The addition of the butter helps create an even silkier frosting. I am going to keep this post short and sweet because you need to stop what you are doing, go buy some Jif Whips and make this frosting.
This is not a sponsored post. I am just crazy in love with this frosting.
Are you looking for some other great frosting recipes? Check out some of my favorite below.
Why are you still reading this? Go make some frosting!