I am super excited for this weekend. My brother and his girlfriend are coming into town. It’s been a few months since I saw him, and even more since I saw his girlfriend, who I absolutely adore. I am looking forward to getting out of the kitchen and hanging out. It’s only been a few weeks since my vacation but I am already ready for another. You can never have too much vacation right?
Let’s talk about these Butterfinger Pudding Pops. I have come to really like Butterfingers. They are one of the most unique candy bars and it’s hard to find anything like it. All of the sudden this summer, I started buying them and using them in various recipes.
I made these popsicles a couple times until I was satisfied with the recipe. Too much pudding mix will cause these popsicles not too freeze all the way, but I am not sure why. They are super easy to throw together. It’s just a jar of Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cool Whip and some Butterfinger candy bars mixed with a little but of Instant Butterscotch pudding.
You do not need to mix the pudding with any milk, you just add the dry mix to the ice cream batter. It’s just amps but the butterscotch flavor in these popsicles. I made these popsicles using paper cups as the molds because that is what I had handy. I like the paper cups because when you are ready to eat them, you just peel it off the popsicles. If you love Butterfingers, these popsicles are for you!
Keep up with all the happenings. Follow Beyond Frosting:
- 12 Butterfinger (fun size)
- 1 Jar Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Instant butterscotch pudding (dry)
- 1 Container Cool Whip (8oz)
- Use a food processor to grind up the Butterfingers into crumbs.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk with butterscotch pudding and Butterfinger crumbs. Reserve 3 tbsp of Butterfinger crumbs to sprinkle on top of the popsicles. Beat until smooth.
- Add Cool Whip and beat until well combined.
- Divide batter between popsicles molds. Sprinkle remaining Butterfinger crumbs on top of the popsicles.
- Put a popsicle stick or straw in the middle of the popsicles and freeze for 6-8 hours.
Recipes from my friends:
Butterfinger Pie from Recipe Girl
Butterfinger Ice Cream Cake from Java Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie from Inside Bru Crew Life
Other recipes from Beyond Frosting