This Brownie Brittle Hot Chocolate Dip is a great way to enjoy your favorite holiday drink in a dessert form! It’s a cream cheese and marshmallow-based dip flavored with hot chocolate and Brownie Brittle.
Dear December, I am so happy to see you. It’s been raining all week, which is a VERY rare occurrence in Southern California these days. Beanies, chunky sweaters and boots have become the norm. There is something special about sipping on a cup of hot chocolate curled up in your slippers and a blanket. That is just one of the many things I love about December.
I love making hot chocolate desserts. This Brownie Brittle Hot Chocolate Dip is finger licking good. It’s a chocolate cream cheese dip filled with Brownie Brittle. My favorite part about this recipe is that it is completely customizable to your tastes!
I made my recipe with chocolate chip Brownie Brittle because more chocolate equals more better. It’s a thing. However, if salted caramel is your thing, you can mix in some caramel sauce and swap out the Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle for the salted caramel flavor.
How about mint chocolate? Do you love it as much as I do? Then drop in a ¼ teaspoon of mint extract and use my favorite flavor; Mint Chocolate Brownie Brittle. I mean seriously, could it be any better than this?
Dessert dips can be a great centerpiece for your holiday dessert table. They are super quick to make, and can be prepared ahead of time. I think this is best served after letting it rest for a couple hours, but it is certainly not necessary. You should keep cold before serving though since it’s a cream cheese-based dip!
This recipe is so simple! The chocolate flavor comes from the powdered hot chocolate mix. Use your favorite brand of hot chocolate, but the better the mix, the better the dip, ya know? And because no hot chocolate is complete without some marshmallow, this dip is lightened up with a jar of marshmallow fluff. Can I get a booyah?
Follow Beyond Frosting:
Please note this post is sponsored by Brownie Brittle however all opinions are my own.
- 1 pk Cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 Jar Marshmallow fluff (7 oz)
- ⅓ C Hot chocolate mix (powdered)
- ¼ C Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Bag Brownie Brittle (4oz bag)
- Whip cream cheese on medium high speed until its fluffy. Add marshmallow fluff. Beat until well incorporated.
- Slowly add the hot chocolate mix at a low speed until hot chocolate mix is dissolved.
- Add heavy cream one tablespoon at a time and whip increasing speed from low to medium-high. Beat until the heavy cream is well incorporated and fluffy.
- Use a food processor to grind Brownie Brittle into a fine crumb. Pour crumbs into batter and beat slowly until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow to firm back up. Serve cold.
Recipes from my friends:
Brownie Brittle Peppermint Chocolate Pie from Life Love and Sugar
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Brittle Fudge from Inside BruCrew Life
No-Bake Brownie Brittle Toffee Bars from Shugary Sweets
Other recipes you might like: