This No-Bake Pop Tart Ice Cream Pie is a childhood dream come true. The no-churn vanilla ice cream is swirled with raspberry jam and Strawberry Pop Tarts. Plus there’s plenty of sprinkles! This frozen pie is perfect all summer long.
For the Crust
- 1 packages Golden Oreos (14oz)
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
For the Filling
- 1 ¼ cups + 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 sleeves Strawberry Pop-Tarts (6 Pop-Tarts total), finely chopped
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- 3-4 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
For the topping:
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- Grind one full package of Oreos cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs as well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: Place the metal bowl and mixer in the freezer for 10 minutes to Chill.
- Pour 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Microwave the unwrapped cream cheese for 15-20 seconds on a microwave-safe dish. Then beat the softened cream cheese on medium-high for 1-2 minutes to eliminate any lumps.
- Add the sugar and continue beating until the sugar is well incorporated, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Then add 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream and the vanilla extract. Beat into the cream cheese.
- Finally, add the sweetened condensed milk and beat it into the cream cheese until it’s completely smooth.
- Next fold the prepared whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir until it’s well combined.
- Lastly, fold in the finely chopped Pop-Tarts, reserving a small handful to garnish with top with, and the sprinkles and fold them into the batter.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared crust and spread evenly.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the jam for 15-20 seconds just until it’s slightly thinner. Using a piping bag or a small plastic bag, drizzle the jam in circles working from the outside edge into the middle. Use a knife or toothpick to swirl the jam. Repeat with two more layers.
- Garnish the top of the pie with remaining Pop-Tart pieces and additional sprinkles.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours.
- For the topping: Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare the whipping cream. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe the boarders of the pie with whipped cream using a large open star tip. Garnish with sprinkles.
You can use Cool Whip for the filling instead of homemade whipped cream. The same goes for the topping. In that case you would need 2- 8oz containers of Cool Whip