Dessert sliders made with Kings Hawaiian rolls, strawberries and mascarpone cheese.
- 1 Bag King’s Hawaiian Rolls (12 pk)
- 1 tub Mascarpone cheese (8oz)
- 1 lb Strawberries
For the chocolate sauce (optional)
- 3 oz Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- Pre heat your cooking surface to a medium heat and then lightly spray with a cooking spray.
- Cut the Kings Hawaiian Rolls in half.
- Spread a little bit of mascarpone cheese on each side of the bun. About one teaspoon on each side, it doesn’t take much.
- Slice strawberries thin, and place between the two sides of the rolls.
- Place on grill plate and close the top.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes just until the top of the roll starts to crisp and the cheese begins to melt. Remove from grill pan. Serve warm.
- To make the chocolate sauce, combine chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 60-90 seconds until chocolate begins to melt. Stir until smooth. Serve as a dipping sauce.