This dreamy Nutella Marshmallow Pie is a pillow-y Nutella cream filling is a graham cracker crust. Nutella, cream cheese and marshmallow fluff combined to make the lightest and fluffiest pie.
I am really excited for today’s post. First of all, this Nutella Marshmallow Pie is full of chocolatety goodness. It a heavenly mousse made with Nutella, cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and cool whip. It a lick-your-fork-clean type of dessert. The crust is a simple graham cracker crust. This pie is sure to knock your socks off.
Today I am sharing this pie over at Carrie’s blog Bakeaholic Mama. I had the opportunity to meet Carrie is Miami and I just adore her! Carrie is an east coast blogger, so I knew I would like her. Even more, she has a knack for delicious food, especially doughnuts. Some of my favorites are her Maple Custard Ice Cream Sandwich , Applesauce Cupcakes with Maple Brown Sugar Cloud Frosting and Old Fashioned Pumpkin Doughnuts.
This pie is similar to the Biscoff Marshmallow Pie I made a couple of months ago. As soon as I had made the Biscoff one, I knew there was a Nutella pie in my future. I have a knack for no-bake desserts, they are just SO easy and the possibilities are endless.
You can customize this dessert by choosing your own crust. Do you prefer an Oreo crust over a graham cracker crust? Do it! I usually make my crust in springform pans, but for this recipe I decided to go traditional with a 9-inch pie plate. You can see the filling is piled nice and high.
The pie is drizzled with a little hot fudge sauce and a dollop of Cool Whip. If you like Nutella, this is a must try. This recipe originally appeared on the Bakeaholic Mama blog.
P.S. why don’t I have more Nutella recipes on my blog?! We must change that ASAP.
Follow Beyond Frosting:
If you love no-bake recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, No-Bake Treats!
Don’t miss a thing, subscribe to get recipes delivered to your inbox!Print
A pillowy filling combining Nutella, cream cheese and marshmallow, this pie sure does no disappoint.
- For the crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter- melted
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup (optional)
- For the filling
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 Jar (14oz) Nutella spread
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 Jar (7oz) Marshmallow fluff
- 1 package (8oz) Cool Whip (thawed)
- Hot Fudge sauce for drizzle
- For the crust: If using whole graham crackers, use a food processor to grind into a fine crumb.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and pour the melted butter over graham crackers.
- Stir to combine until all crumbs are moistened. Add corn syrup and stir to combine.
- Press into a 9” pie pan using a spoon or measuring cup to compress crust. Set the crust aside.
- For the filling: Using the paddle attachment of your Kitchen Aid mixer, whip cream cheese on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the Nutella spread and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Next, add the heavy whipping cream, increase mixing speed to medium-high and whip for 2-3 minutes to add air into the batter.
- Lastly, add the marshmallow fluff into batter and mix thoroughly.
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add the Cool Whip and beat into batter. Scrape the bottom of the bowl with a spatula and mix together. Pour the filling into the prepared pie shell.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours. Serve chilled. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce if desired.
You might also like:
No-Bake Chocolate Nutter Butter Mousse Pie
Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie