This no-bake icebox cake is layered with chocolate graham crackers, a Butterfinger cream cheese and a little bit of butterscotch pudding.
- 1 pk Instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 3/4 C Milk
- 11 oz bag Butterfinger Fun size bars
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/4 C Brown sugar
- 1 C Powdered sugar
- 1/2 C Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Caramel sauce
- 8 oz Cool whip
- 2–3 pkg Chocolate graham cracker
- Prepare a 9×13” pan by lining it with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Combine butterscotch pudding and milk, whisk until pudding mix is dissolved. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes until pudding sets.
- Use a food processor and grind up candy bars into crumbs. Measure out 1 ½ C of crushed Butterfingers for the filling and keep the rest to sprinkle on top.
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream cheese on medium high speed until light and fluffy. Add brown sugar and mix to incorporate.
- Scrap down the sides of the bowl. Add powdered sugar and beat on medium speed until powdered sugar is well mixed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Next, add heavy whipping cream and caramel. Beat on medium speed to whip air into the cream for about two minutes.
- Add 1 and ½ cups of the crushed Butterfingers and 2/3 of the Cool Whip to the mixing bowl and fold into the batter until well mixed.
- To assemble the cake, line the bottom of your 9×13” pan with whole chocolate graham crackers. You may need to break a couple of crackers to line the edges.
You will need to divide the cream cheese batter into thirds and the pudding in half.
- Spread 1/3 of the cream cheese batter over top of the graham crackers then layer half of the pudding on top of that.
- Next, cover the pudding with a layer of chocolate graham crackers, followed by a layer of the cream cheese batter and remaining butterscotch pudding.
- Add the last layer of chocolate graham cracker and top with remaining 1/3 of the cream cheese batter.
- Return the icebox cake to the refrigerator for at least two hours. Right before serving, top the cake with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle remaining crushed Butterfingers on top.
Allow to refrigerate for at least 2 hours, it will help the graham crackers soften and the cream cheese to set. Also, be sure to sprinkle the Butterfinger on top right before serving.