A peach and raspberry filled pie.
- 1 recipe of your favorite pie crust (Two 9” pie crusts)
- 6 medium Peaches
- 1/4 C Light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 pk (6oz) Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line pie plate with one of the crusts. Trim edges to overhang about a 1/2 inch.
- For the filling:
- Remove the skin from the peaches and slice length wise into pieces.
- Sprinkle flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract over the peaches. Toss to coat the peaches.
- Add raspberries and stir to combine. Pour filling in prepare pie crust.
- Top with the second pie crust. Pinch edges together with your finger.
- Cut at least four air vents in the top of the crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes until crust starts to turn light brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.