This Pumpkin Pie dessert roll loaded with cinnamon, sugar and pumpkin pie filling.
- 1 Can Pillsbury Pizza crust (13.8oz)
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 C Pumpkin puree
- 3 Large Graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Unroll Pillsbury crust on a flattened surface.
- Melt butter in microwave. Brush butter onto Pillsbury crust.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon and gently spread and pat down into butter.
- Spread pumpkin puree evenly on the dough with a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers
- Roll crust from the short side. Try to keep it tightly rolled. Seal the end with a little bit of butter on the edge.
- Spread remaining butter on top of the roll and sprinkle with additional brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet on the top shelf. Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges start to turn light brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Slice and serve warm.