I thought it would be nice to do a little something different with pumpkin for you today. It’s been stinking hot here. I know I shouldn’t be complaining about good weather, but when October comes around and it’s nearly 100 degrees, it just bums me out.
When I can’t turn on my oven, and I am looking for a refreshing treat, I turn to these Pumpkin Cheesecake Popsicles. Years ago, I made a Weight Watchers Pumpkin fluff pie, which is made with Cool Whip and Pumpkin, and I could devour the entire thing all by myself. So I decided to make my own version.
I tried these popsicles a couple different ways, with and without cream cheese, in different popsicles moulds. I like to use paper cups for my popsicles sometimes because it is WAY easier to get the popsicles out of the moulds. You just make a cut in the cup and peel it away.
I chose to make this with homemade whipped cream, simply because the end of the day, I like it better than Cool Whip. You can absolutely use Cool Whip instead of homemade whipped cream for this recipe. These popsicles have a little surprise at the end with the graham cracker crust. Everyone likes a graham cracker crush right? That’s right.
Keep up with all the happenings. Follow Beyond Frosting:
A frozen creamy pumpkin filling mixed with fresh whipped cream.
- 1 1/2 C Heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 C (heaping) Powdered sugar
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 C Pumpkin puree
- 1 Cheesecake pudding mix (3.4 oz)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 C Graham cracker
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Beat heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl on medium high speed. After two minutes, add powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary. Add pumpkin puree and beat until smooth and well combine.
- Add dry cheesecake pudding mix and cinnamon and beat until incorporated.
- Fold whipped cream into pumpkin cheesecake mix until mixed. Overmixing will deflate the whipped cream. Divide mix between 8-10 paper cups.
- Combine graham crackers and melted butter and mix to combine. Divide graham crackers between filled paper cups. Stick the popsicle sticker 2/3 of the way down the paper cup.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours. Peel away paper cups to serve.
Total time includes freezing.
Recipe my from my friends:
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Your Home Based Mom
Pumpkin Spice Nutella Swirled Pie from This Gal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Pumpkin Marshmallow Ice Cream from How Sweet it Is
Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake From Life Love and Sugar