This list of 25 Gifts for your favorite baker under $25. This list of Christmas gifts for bakers is PACKED with ideas, stocking stuffers for bakers and more. All items under $25.
I love gift giving. Seriously, I am always looking for things to share with my friends. Since I started blogging, I started sending more baked goods instead of gifts. I find that my friends love a tin of fresh cookies too!
Do you have friends or family that loves to bake? Are you looking for a few small stocking stuffers for Christmas? I’ve got you covered! While I have already gathered my favorite baking tools, I have specifically narrowed this list down for you. Below you will find 25 gifts for baker under $25 . It’s true, each item I list below is something that I own in my kitchen!
Just for fun
- I definitely have given out plenty of copies of my cookbook No-Bake Treats! It’s 80 recipes that don’t require an oven. And if you wanna know more before your purchase, you can read more about my cookbook here.
- Sprinkles! These are a bit of a luxury item, as I only buy them for special occasions, but I love buying fanicy sprinkles from Sweetapolita andShop Sweets & Treats. They also have my favorite grease-free cupcake liners
- Pie server- “I am just here for dessert” these are so fun!
Everyday Kitchen Utensils
- I can’t live without my Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat. At first I wasn’t really a believer until I purchased some myself. Now, I wouldn’t ever bake without them. Now they are also making them in 8-inch and 9-inch rounds! I use these ALL the time in place of parchment paper.
- Cookie scoops! I always use my OXO Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop and large scoops when baking cookies. I also love the large cookie scoop for cupcakes. Using a cookie scoop helps ensure even dough, which means consistent baking time. Since these are dishwasher safe, it is that much easier to clean up!
- Surprising, my Candy Thermometer comes in handy more than I would have thought. It is essential for making Swiss Meringue Buttercream . It’s also great for homemade caramel and melted chocolate. I didn’t even realize how inexpensive they are!
- The OXO Good Grips Dough Blender is essential. It makes cutting the butter into the flour that much easier. Then pop it in the dishwasher. Easy peasy.
- When I started making homemade bread and scones, I started using my OXO Good Grips Scraper & Chopper. It cuts through dough with ease, and can also help clean your work space. I also use this to help smooth out the edges of my cakes!
- The Chef’s Torch with Fuel Gauge is not as common of kitchen utensil unless you like making creme burlee but it’s great for toasting meruigne and marshmallows
- Oven thermometer! The most common issue I see in baking it incorrect oven temperatures. My oven takes an additional 20 minutes after the beep to actually preheat to that temperature
- Every baker loves a good quality vanilla and you can honestly never have to much! I use vanilla extract most frequently but sometimes I love to switch it up and use my vanilla bean paste! It’s like gold.
My Favorite Decorating Tools- perfect stocking stuffers!
- Piping bags are essential in your kitchen. My favorite brand are these: 18″ Disposable Pastry Bags. The 12-inch bags are also super helpful for drizzling and smaller projects.
- If you are using small tips, you will need Wilton Coupler Set, Set of 4. This allows you to easily change out the piping tips you are using without changing the piping bags.
- My most used piping tips! Another secret to beautiful cupcake is to use large piping tips. This Ateco 6-Piece Pastry Tube and Tips Set is a great starter set. I also have specific ones I list in my tutorial.
- I have several sizes of offset spatulas. I use the Wilton Angled Icing Spatula, 9-Inch the most, seriously onr of my most used kitchen tools
- For coloring frosting AmeriColor Soft Gel Paste Food Color. You can also buy individual shades of colors.
- For beginner bakers, I’d recommend a set of the Wilton Right Color systems. You can make dozens and dozens of colors from this matching system.
More fun items for cake and cupcake bakers!
- For filling cupcakes, I use my Norpro Cupcake Corer.
- I never decorate a cake with my Wilton Trim ‘n Turn Plus Cake Turntable.
- The Wilton Small Cake Leveler is inexpensive compact and effective for leveling cakes
- My Wilton 2103-307 Cake Lifter helps the cake from breaking apart and makes transporting the layers really easy!
- Bake even stripes are great for layer cakes to prevent your cakes from doming in the middle.
My Favorite Baking Pans- every baker must have!
- My 9-Inch RoundSpringform Pan is used way more that I ever thought I would. It is perfect for all my no-bake cheesecakes and pies and dessert lasagnas!
- A quality sheet pan, my Silpat fits perfectly inside the Calphalon 12-by-17-Inch Nonstick Jelly Roll Pan.
- The best Calphalon Nonstick Cake Pan- 9 by 13-Inch I think this pan in particular because the sides are straight, whereas most 9×13″ pans are rounded on the bottom corners and tend to be angled.
- Cake pans! 8-inch roundsMy are my lifeline for all my cakes.
- Cupcake Pans! I use both Calphalon 12-Cup Nonstick Muffin Pan and my Wilton Recipe Right Cupcake Pan quite frequently.
- Must have for cookie cups and mini cupcakes. Once I found my Calphalon 24-Cup Nonstick Mini Muffin Pan, I never looked back. I discarded all my other mini muffins pans. These are taller than most mini muffin pans, which are perfect for all my cookie cups!
- My pantry is stocked with OXO Pop top containers. They hold a good amount of flour or sugar and since the opening is wide, I can dip my measuring cup right in! Plus I know it’s sealed when I pop to the top down!
Well that’s what I got for you folks today! I am sure you favorite baker would love any one of these items!
Some Images provided by Amazon.
Follow Beyond Frosting:
If you love no-bake recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, No-Bake Treats!
Don’t miss a thing, subscribe to get recipes delivered to your inbox!