This EASY No-Bake Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake has a buttery graham cracker crust and layers of no-bake cheesecake and a fresh raspberry purée.
- For the crust:
- 2 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- For the filling:
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 packages (16oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- zest 1 lemon
- 3 ounces raspberries, puréed
- For the topping:
- ¾ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Raspberries for garnish
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- Grind the graham crackers into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the graham crackers and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate together with 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
- Microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds. Gently stir and return the microwave for another 30 seconds (50% power). At this point, the chocolate should be melted. Stir until it’s completely smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Place a metal mixing bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream thickens. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed until it’s completely smooth and free of lumps, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Add the granulated sugar and continue beating until it’s well incorporated.
- Next, add the melted white chocolate and beat into the cream cheese until it’s well combined.
- Finally, add the lemon zest and the prepared whipped cream and fold into the cream cheese, mixing from the bottom to the top until it’s completely smooth.
- To build the layers: Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Then spoon about 1/3 of the raspberry purée over the cream cheese and use a knife to swirl it into the batter. Repeat this two more times.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the cheesecake to set. Add the toppings before serving.
- For the topping: Prepare a second batch of whipped cream following the same method as described above. Pipe the whipped cream boarders using a large open star tip. Garnish with leftover raspberries.
Prep time includes time to allow the cream cheese to soften to room temperature. For a quick shortcut, unwrap and microwave 15-20 seconds.
“Cook time” accounts for time in the refrigerator. This recipe does not require any actual baking.
You can use a prepared frozen whipped topping for either the filling or the toping to save time.