These Skinny Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes are full of flavor but without all the extra calories! These lighten up cupcakes are topped with a whipped topping.
- 1 box sugar-free cake mix
- 1 cup diet 7up or water
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free fat-free orange Jell-o
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- zest 1 large orange
- 1 container sugar-free or fat-free Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 cupcake pans with baking liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the cupcake: cake mix, 7up, orange juice, Jell-o, egg whites, Greek yogurt and orange zest. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the batter evenly, filling each liner about ⅔ full and bake at 350°F for 15 to 18 minutes until the cupcakes are set.
- Test the cupcakes for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cupcakes are done. Allow the cupcakes to cool completely.
- Top each cupcake with a dollop of Cool Whip. Once the Cool Whip has been added, these cupcakes must stay refrigerated.