This No-Bake Baileys Cheesecake is rich and decadent chocolate cheesecake, but still very light in texture. The cheesecake is flavored with a mixture of cocoa powder and melted chocolate plus Baileys Irish Cream liquor.
For the crust:
- 1 package (14.3 oz) Oreos
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 1/4 heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, divided
- 6 oz chocolate, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream liquor
For the topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Hot fudge sauce for drizzle
- 3 ounces chocolate, chopped for garnish
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling:Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and ¼ cup of cocoa powder and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring each time until the chocolate is melted. Stir until completely smooth. Allow to cool.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Next add the granulated sugar, ¼ cup of cocoa powder, vanilla extract and heavy cream and continue beating until smooth
- Next add the melted chocolate, beating until it’s completely mixed into the cream cheese. Finally, beat in the heavy whipping cream and the Baileys until incorporated.
- Slowly fold in the whipped cream in two batches until it’s completely smooth. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours minimum.
- For the topping: Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. To prepare the whipped cream, pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Use a large open round tip and pipe a border around the cheesecake. Garnish with hot fudge sauce and chopped chocolate as desired.