It starts with a buttery, chocolate chip cookie on the bottom. It’s layered with a brown sugar no-bake cheesecake, dark chocolate pudding and whipped cream on top.
For the crust:
- 1 package Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
For the pudding:
- 1 package (3.4oz) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 ¾ cups milk
For the cheesecake:
- 1 ¾ cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9-inch round pan by greasing the bottom with cooking spray.
- Prepare the cookie mix according to the instructions on the box. Press the prepared dough evenly into the pan. Bake at 350° F for 15-18 minutes until the center is cooked through. Cool completely.
- Once the cookie is cooled, prepare the pudding. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk and whisk until the powder has dissolved. Refrigerate until the pudding has set.
- Next, prepare the cheesecake layer. Place a metal mixing bowl in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to chill.
- Pour the heavy cream into the chilled bowl and whip at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Then add the powdered sugar and continue mixing until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat together the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla extract for several minutes until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and mix until combined. Next, fold 1 ½ cups of the prepared whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well mixed.
- Spread the cheesecake over the cooled cookie. Then evenly spread the prepared chocolate pudding over the cheesecake layer.
- Finally, spread the remaining whipped cream on top. Keep covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.