This quick and easy Gluten Free Blueberry Coffee Cake is so tasty, it’s light and fluffy and has layers of cinnamon sugar topping with fresh blueberries. It can be made and gluten free muffins or as a snacking cake.
- 1 box Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake mix
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place muffin liners in your muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except blueberries and stir until well combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Place a spoonful of batter in the bottom of each muffin cup then spread with 1 heaping teaspoon of the cinnamon topping (included with mix).
- Divide the remaining batter evenly between each muffin cup. (They will be fairly full.) Top each muffin with 1 heaping teaspoon of the cinnamon topping.
- Bake 28-32 minutes. Muffins are done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. These are best served warm. Store in an airtight container.