This Easy Pineapple Salsa is chunky and bursting with fresh flavor. Made with: pineapple, avocado, red onion, red bell pepper, jalapeño, salt, lime juice and cilantro. Serve with fish tacos, salmon (or any fresh fish) or tortilla chips!
- 1 heaping cup diced pineapple
- 1/4–1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4–1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 medium jalapeño, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- Juice of half a lime
- Pinch of salt
- small bunch of cilantro (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the pineapple, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño and toss together.
- Juice half a lime and add a pinch of salt, and stir to combine. Add additional lime juice and salt to taste.
- Gently mix in the avocado.
- Serve with fish tacos, salmon (or any fresh fish) or tortilla chips. Keep refrigerated.