This No-Churn S’mores Ice Cream Cake is layers of honey graham crackers with a no-churn marshmallow ice cream and layered with chocolate shavings
- 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softned
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow créme
- 2 packages graham crackers
- 1 ½ cups thinly chopped chocolate
- Hot fudge sauce for topping (optional)
- Prepare the whipped cream. Chill the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Unwrap and soften the cream cheese in the microwave for 15 seconds. Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth and free of lumps. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Next add the granulated sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until well mixed.
- Next, mix in the marshmallow créme and beat until well combined. Finally, fold the prepared whipped cream into the cream cheese filling and stir until well mixed.
- To assemble, line the bottom of a 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spread 1/3 of the ice cream on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
- Next, align the graham crackers in the pan. It is okay to cut the crackers to fit as needed, but the more large/whole pieces you have, the better structure they will provide.
- Repeat this two more times ending with a layer of graham cracker on top.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. To serve, turn it upside down on a plate and top with hot fudge, crushed graham crackers and leftover chopped chocolate.
- Two packages (not 2 boxes!) should be more than enough for your layers, and this allows you some extra to play around with