These Almond Raspberry Pancakes are loaded with fresh raspberries and almond extract. These fluffy buttermilk pancakes are perfect for breakfast or brunch!
This post is sponsored by Krusteaz. All opinions are my own.
There’s never a bad time for pancakes, especially in our house. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, we’re down. Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal and should be enjoyed at all hours of the day.
I was on a big banana pancake kick for a while, and I totally got my husband on board.
The difference between us is that I love adding fresh fruit, nuts and even chocolate chips into my pancakes, while my husband tends to stick with just chocolate chips and bananas.
Lucky for me, that means these Almond Raspberry Pancakes are all mine. Loaded with fresh raspberries and almond extract, these fluffy buttermilk pancakes are perfect for you pancakes lovers out there.
Thankfully, Krusteaz keeps our pantry stocked with pancake and waffles mixes for when the craving hits. They recently relaunched their buttermilk pancake mix with a new and improved formula. There’re no artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no artificial preservatives.
Reaching for a box of pancake mix makes it so much easier, especially if you’re in a hurry to get food on the table. I have lots of memories of Saturday morning pancakes that my mom used to make for us, and I intend to carry on that tradition when we have a family.
For the original pancake mix, you just need to add water, but we prefer to mix it up a bit. These Almond Raspberry Pancakes have milk instead of water, a touch of vanilla extract, almond extract and fresh berries.
These pancakes are SO easy to throw together, you just need five minutes to combine your ingredients while your pan is preheating.
I like to use a mix of crushed and whole raspberries, so you get more raspberry flavor in every bite. Feel free to substitute blueberries or another type of berry if you prefer.
It’s up to you if you’d like to add chocolate chips or crushed almonds to the pancakes themselves. If you’re going to add chocolate chips, just sprinkle them on top of the pancakes as they cook.
Be sure to top these pancakes with extra syrup, a handful of fresh berries and more sliced almonds.
Keep up with Krusteaz
Follow Beyond Frosting:
If you love no-bake recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, No-Bake Treats!
These Almond Raspberry Pancakes are loaded with fresh raspberries and almond extract, these fluffy buttermilk pancakes are perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- 2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- Heat a small non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine Krusteaz buttermilk pancake mix, milk, vanilla and almond extracts and stir with a spatula or whisk to combine. Then whisk in the raspberries.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of pancake batter and pour slowly into pan. The batter will be thick, so you may need to spread it with a spoon.
- Griddle pancakes for 1 ¾ -2 minutes per side, flipping only once.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and sliced almonds, if desired
You might also like: