These Almond Raspberry Pancakes are loaded with fresh raspberries and almond extract, these fluffy buttermilk pancakes are perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- 2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- Heat a small non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine Krusteaz buttermilk pancake mix, milk, vanilla and almond extracts and stir with a spatula or whisk to combine. Then whisk in the raspberries.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of pancake batter and pour slowly into pan. The batter will be thick, so you may need to spread it with a spoon.
- Griddle pancakes for 1 ¾ -2 minutes per side, flipping only once.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and sliced almonds, if desired