These Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake Parfaits are made with a Baileys infused chocolate, and mixed with cream cheese and whipped cream. The texture is perfectly light and airy for this no-bake cheesecake!.
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (or Oreos)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the whipped cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 6–8 Strawberries
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. Heat in the microwave in seconds increments, stirring occasionally until the chocolate starts to melt. Whisk until smooth. Next, add the Baileys Irish Cream and whisk into melted chocolate. Allow the chocolate to cool for 15 minutes.
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, scraping the bowl occasionally. Next, add the melted chocolate and continue beating until combined.
- Slowly fold in the whipped cream in two batches until it’s completely smooth. Pour the filling into a large pipe bag fitted with a large open star tip.
- Use a food processor to grind the graham crackers into a fine crumb.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter for about 30 seconds. Combine the melted butter with graham cracker crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare a second batch of whipped cream to top these parfaits with.
- Wash, dry strawberries. Slice down the middle, halfway, and slide on the edge of the glass.
- Assemble your parfaits by adding one-two teaspoons of the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of your parfaits. Follow with about 1/4 cup of the chocolate filling and top with whipped cream. Garnish with strawberries.