A bourbon chocolate infused milkshake with toasted s’mores and graham crackers.
- 5oz Chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon
- 24 Large Marshmallows, toasted
- 3/4 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 C Milk
- 1/2 gallon Vanilla ice cream
- Pre-freeze glasses if desired.
- Combine chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 60-90 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir bourbon into melted chocolate. Set aside. Be sure to save a little bit of chocolate to drizzle over the top.
- Toast marshmallow in the microwave. Place on parchment paper or baking mat, and microwave 20-30 seconds. Watch the marshmallow puff up. Remove from microwave and add some char with a handheld kitchen torch. OR toast marshmallows in an oven pre-heated to 425°. Place marshmallows on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or baking mat. Heat for about 10 minutes until marshmallow start turning light golden brown. Remove from oven and add some char with a handheld kitchen torch. OR toast marshmallows on the grill over and open flame. Allow marshmallows to cool slightly.
- Use a food processor to grind graham crackers into a fine crumb.
- Remove glasses from the freezer. Dip edges of glass into melted chocolate and then into graham cracker crumbs to create the rimmed graham cracker edge.
- In a large blender, combine milk, vanilla ice cream, melted chocolate, graham cracker crumbs and 20 toasted marshmallows. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top each one with 2 marshmallows, and drizzle with remaining chocolate. Serve immediately.
S’mores can be toasted in the oven, on the grill or in the microwave.