These Brownie Brittle Toffee Seven Layer Bars will wow your friends! A Brownie Brittle Toffee crust layered with coconut, walnuts, caramel chips and toffee.
- 2 1/4 C Brownie Brittle Toffee crumbs (about 3- 4oz pkgs)
- ½ C Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 C Walnuts, chopped
- 1 C Shredded coconut
- 1 C Caramel filled chocolate chips
- ½ C Toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9-inch by 13-inch pan with parchment paper (on the bottom and sides) or silicone baking mat.
- Melt butter in the microwave 20-30 seconds until completely melted. Pour over Brownie Brittle crumbs and use a spoon to mix butter into crumbs. Using your hands, gently pat the crumbs into the bottom of the baking sheet. Be sure to cover the bottom evenly.
- Pour half can of sweetened condensed milk over cookie crumbs
- Next, spread walnuts, coconut, chocolate chips and toffee bits over top of milk. Pour the remaining half the can over top.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes until the edges start to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and allow bars to cool completely. I like to refrigerate these before cutting.