- 1 Box Brownie mix
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 C Milk
- 1/3 C Oil
- 1 pk Butterfinger bites (10oz)
For the cookie dough
- 1/2 C (1 stick) Unsalted butter
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Brown sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 2 tbsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 C All-purpose flour
- 1/4 C Butterscotch Instant pudding mix (3.4 oz pkg)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 C Butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine brownie mix, egg, vegetable oil and milk. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Line a 9×13” pan with parchment paper or a baking mat. Pour brownie mixture over the baking mat and spread evenly.
- Line the brownie layer with Butterfinger bites, about .5” away from each other.
- Prepare the cookie layer. Soften butter in the microwave 10-15 seconds. Combine butter with both light brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix until smooth and mixture becomes fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until egg is thoroughly incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, butterscotch pudding, salt and baking soda. Slowly add flour mixture to dough batter while mixing at a low speed. Once all the flour has been added, increase speed to medium until dough forms. Add butterscotch chips and fold into cookie dough.
- Take the cookie dough and drop chunks onto the top of the brownie mixture, gently pressing them down into brownie batter.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting. Since I used a baking mat, I was able to completely remove the sheet of brookies from the pan before cutting.