This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
Let’s talk about these Butterfinger Pudding Pops. I have come to really like Butterfingers. They are one of the most unique candy bars and it’s hard to find anything like it. All of the sudden this summer, I started buying them and using them in various recipes.
I made these popsicles a couple times until I was satisfied with the recipe. Too much pudding mix will cause these popsicles not too freeze all the way, but I am not sure why. They are super easy to throw together. It’s just a jar of Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cool Whip and some Butterfinger candy bars mixed with a little but of Instant Butterscotch pudding.
You do not need to mix the pudding with any milk, you just add the dry mix to the ice cream batter. It’s just amps but the butterscotch flavor in these popsicles. I made these popsicles using paper cups as the molds because that is what I had handy. I like the paper cups because when you are ready to eat them, you just peel it off the popsicles. If you love Butterfingers, these popsicles are for you!
Follow Beyond FrostingPrint
An ice cream popsicle full of Butterfinger flavor.
- 12 Butterfinger (fun size)
- 1 Jar (14oz) Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Instant butterscotch pudding mix (dry)
- 1 Container (8oz) Cool Whip
- Use a food processor to grind up the Butterfingers into crumbs.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk with butterscotch pudding and Butterfinger crumbs. Reserve 3 tbsp of Butterfinger crumbs to sprinkle on top of the popsicles. Beat until smooth.
- Add Cool Whip and beat until well combined.
- Divide batter between popsicles molds. Sprinkle remaining Butterfinger crumbs on top of the popsicles.
- Put a popsicle stick or straw in the middle of the popsicles and freeze for 6-8 hours.
Total time including freezing the popsicles.
Recipes from my friends:
Butterfinger Pie from Recipe Girl
Butterfinger Ice Cream Cake from Java Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie from Inside Bru Crew Life
Other recipes from Beyond Frosting