An ice cream popsicle full of Butterfinger flavor.
- 12 Butterfinger (fun size)
- 1 Jar Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Instant butterscotch pudding (dry)
- 1 Container Cool Whip (8oz)
- Use a food processor to grind up the Butterfingers into crumbs.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk with butterscotch pudding and Butterfinger crumbs. Reserve 3 tbsp of Butterfinger crumbs to sprinkle on top of the popsicles. Beat until smooth.
- Add Cool Whip and beat until well combined.
- Divide batter between popsicles molds. Sprinkle remaining Butterfinger crumbs on top of the popsicles.
- Put a popsicle stick or straw in the middle of the popsicles and freeze for 6-8 hours.
Total time including freezing the popsicles.