A sugar cookie filled with melted Cadbury Creme Eggs.
- 1 Pillsbury Ready to Bake Sugar cookie dough (16.5 oz)
- 8–10 Large Cadbury Crème Eggs
- 4–5 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- Cadbury Chocolate Mini Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 24 mini muffin pan with non-stick baking spray or Crisco.
- Take about 1-2 tablespoons of dough and roll together between your hands to form a ball. Drop into the mini muffin pan.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove cookies from oven and gently press down in the middle with a tart shaper or the back of a spoon.
- Allow to cool for at least 10-15 minutes. Gently remove cookie cups from the muffin pan and place on a cooling rack until completely cooled. It may help to run a knife around the edge of the cookie to remove it.
- To prepare the ganache, remove the wrappers from the Cadbury Eggs. In a large microwave-proof bowl, cut the eggs in half. Add 4 tbsp heavy whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 30 second intervals. Stirring after each 30 seconds. Continue until melted. Stir vigorously until well mixed. It will be difficult to get this completely smooth. Add additional heavy whipping cream to make the ganache thinner.
- Once cookie cups are cooled, spoon ganache into the hole you made in the cookie cup. Garnish with sprinkles.
- Immediately press a Cadbury Chocolate Mini Eggs into the ganache. Allow to set for at least 15 minutes.