- 2 packages Wilton Candy Corn Candy Melts (10oz)
- 3 tbsp Crisco
- 1 C Oreos, crushed
- ¾ C Candy Corn
- ½ C Peanut butter candies
- Sprinkles for garnish
- Line a 9″x13” pan with a Silpat or tin foil If using tin foil, allow an extra inch of foil up on the sides so you can easily lift the bark out of the pan.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt Candy Corn Candy Melts together with Crisco for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30-second interval until melted. Set aside to cool.
- Crush Oreos with a Ziploc bag and rolling pin by gently patting the Oreos to break them apart; sprinkle them on the bottom of the pan. Mix in candy corn and peanut butter candies. Pour candy melts over top and gently spread to even it out. Sprinkle any leftovers on top and add some sprinkles.
- Allow bark to harden either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.