These gooey Caramel Pumpkin Pie Bars layered with a brown sugar oatmeal crust, pumpkin caramel filling and caramel filled chocolate chips
- 2 C Rolled oats
- 2 C Graham crackers
- ¼ C Flour
- ¼ C Brown sugar
- 1¼ C Butter, melted
- 1 C Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Can (14 oz) Eagle Brand Caramel flavored condensed milk
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 C Nestle Caramel-filled chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine oatmeal, graham crackers, flour and brown sugar.
- Prepare the crust mixture. Pour melted butter over dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined with a spatula. Reserve ¾ cup of the crust mix for the topping.
- In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin puree with caramel flavored sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until well combined.
- Line a 9×13” pan with tin foil, covering the bottom and the sides. Pour crust mixture in the bottom of the pan and pat down firmly. Sprinkle ½ C caramel filled chocolate chips over crust.
- Pour pumpkin filling on top of crust and spread out evenly. Cover with remaining crust mixture and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 24-28 minutes until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing bars. Once cooled, you can lift the tin foil right out of the pan
- For deeper bars, you can cook this in a 9×9” pan, but baking times will need to be adjusted accordingly