These baked chips are healthy, crispy, and so easy to make!
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- 1–2 Medium sweet potatoes
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Coarse sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice sweet potatoes as thin as possible. Lay out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat. Gently spray with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over sweet potatoes. Top with a sprinkle of coarse sea salt.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes. Flip over with a spatula halfway through. Remove any chips that are baking faster than the others.
- Chips should be slightly crispy. Serve warm.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet potato chips