These dairy-free eggnog pancakes are a wonderful holiday breakfast treat. Made with Dairy-Free Silk Holiday Nog, these pancakes can’t be beat!
- 1 ¼ C All-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 ¼ C Silk Soy Holiday Nog
- 1 Large egg
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a medium-sizes bowl, combine dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add all remaining wet ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. When skillet is warm, spray with cooking spray.
- Measure out 1/2 C of pancake batter and pour into pan slowly. Once the pancake starts to bubble on top, flip over and cook for another 60 seconds.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy free pancakes, pancakes, fluffy pancakes