Pick and choose from the list below to build your own DIY S’mores Fondue Party!
- 1 (14 oz) package Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 1 (14 oz) package Honey Maid Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 (8oz) bag JET-PUFFED Toasted Coconut Marshmallows
- 1 (16oz) bag JET-PUFFED Chocolate Striped S’moreMallows
- 1 (14oz) bag JET-PUFFED S’moreMallows
- 1 (8oz) bag JET-PUFFED StackerMallows
- 8 (1.5 oz) bars Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 3 (1.5 oz) bars Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Crème chocolate bars
- 6 Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 (18oz) jar peanut butter (optional)
- Fondue Dips
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 6 oz KRAFT CARAMELS
- 6–8 tbsp milk, divided
- Fondue toppings:
- 12 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 ½ cups Chopped candy bars
- 1 cup Shredded coconut, toasted or raw
- 3/4 cup Crushed salted crackers
- Create a platter of assorted graham crackers and JET-PUFFED marshmallows.
- Unwrap chocolate bars and peanut butter cups and place on a plate. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve if you are in warm temperatures.
- In a microwave-safe bowl (or over the fire in a cast iron skillet), combine 12-ounces milk chocolate chips with 3 tablespoons of milk. Microwave for 60-90 seconds until chocolate begins to melt. Stir until completely smooth. If the chocolate is still too thick for dipping, continue adding milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it is thinner.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 6-ounces white chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of milk. Microwave for 60-90 seconds until chocolate begins to melt. Stir until completely smooth. If the chocolate is still too thick for dipping, continue adding milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it is thinner. Serve in a large, shallow bowl for easy dipping.
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine 6-ounces unwrapped KRAFT CARAMELS with 1 tablespoons of milk. Microwave 30-60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds. Watch carefully, caramel can burn easy. Use caution when handling caramels, as they can be extremely hot. Stir until completely smooth and allow to cool before serving. Serve in a bowl with a spoon.
- Place 12 chocolate wafer cookies in a sealed plastic bag. Crush cookies with a rolling pin or wooden spoon. Serve a bowl for easy dipping.
- Unwrap and cut your favorite candy bar into small pieces, about the size of a dime. Serve a bowl for easy dipping.
- Measure out 1 cup of coconut into a bowl. If you prefer toasted coconut, toast in a 425° oven on a cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely before serving.
- Place salted crackers in a sealed plastic bag. Crush cracker with a rolling pin or wooden spoon. Serve crushed crackers in a bowl for easy dipping.
- Assemble your set up so your guest can easily create their s’more, dip into your fondue sauces and dip again in the toppings.
- Note: If serving chocolate dipping sauce in a cast iron skillet, please use caution, as skillet will be very hot. I suggest to transfer for another dish if children are present.