- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup plus ½ cup white chocolate, chips or chopped
- 3 cups large oats
- ¾ cup plus ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp milk or cream
- Line a 9×13” pan (or a 9×9” pan if you want them thicker than what is shown) with tin foil and give a light coat of non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and ¼ cup white chocolate. Heat in the microwave at 20-30 seconds increments, stirring each time, until white chocolate is melted. Stir until completely combined.
- Add oats and ¾ cup dried cranberries and stir until combined. Spread into your prepared pans using wet hands (wetting your hands will make this so much easier! If the granola bars start to stick, just run your hands under the tap again). Press down firmly (this will keep them from falling apart!).
- Melt ½ cup white chocolate with 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp milk in the microwave in 15-20 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. Pour into a plastic sandwich bag, snip the end and drizzle over granola bars. Sprinkle with remaining cranberries.
- Chill for 1-2 hours or until cooled and set (you just need to make sure that the chocolate has set and the peanut butter and honey mixture has cooled so that they hold together). Cut into bars.