- 5 oz Mini Marshmallows
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 C Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/2 C MnM
- 1/2 C Candy corn
- 1/2 C Reese’s mini peanut butter cups
- 6 large graham crackers
- Melt butter in a medium sized saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir with a spatula until marshmallows are melted.
- Add Rice Krispie cereal to saucepan and stir to combine.
- Use a spoon and the palm of your hand to make small rice cereal ball. The size is up to you, but I try and make them smaller than a tablespoon.
- Combine Rice Krispie treats balls with your favorite mix in and serve.