An easy gluten-free crisp recipe that is loaded with fresh raspberries and a sweet brown sugar crumble.
For the Filling:
- 3 – 6oz containers raspberries
- 3/4 C Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Gluten-free all purpose flour
For the Crisp:
- 1/2 C Butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 C Brown sugar
- 1/2 C Gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 C Gluten-free cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees
- Wash and dry raspberries thoroughly
- Combine raspberries with sugar and gluten-free flour. Use a wooden spoon to gently combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter with gluten-free oats, brown sugar and gluten-free flour.
- Use a pastry cutter or fork to blend the butter into the dry ingredients. You will end up with small clusters of butter and oats. Ain’t no harm in tasting a bite either!
- To assemble the jars, cover the bottom with oatmeal crumble in all four jars.
- Proceed to fill with the raspberry mixture. You can fill these jars right up to the top because they will compress when baked.
- Lastly, pile on the crumb mixture and don’t be shy. You can gently press it into the raspberries.
- To bake these, I placed them on a cookie sheet with a baking mat to prevent them from sliding during transporting from the counter to the oven. If you don’t have a baking mat, no worries, just use a little bit of caution. Do not bake these with the lid on.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes on a rack placed in the middle of the oven. Bake until the crisp on top is golden brown.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry crumble, gluten-free dessert, berry crisp