- 1/2 C Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 box Spice cake mix
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 3/4 C Biscoff spread
- 1 Large egg
- 3/4 C White chocolate chips
- 3/4 C Toffee bits
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
- 12 Gingerbread Twix bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. It just need to be soft but not completely melted.
- Combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, Biscoff spread, egg and butter. Mix on medium speed until combine. Mixture will be dough like.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9×13” pan.
- Cover with white chocolate chips and toffee bits and pour can of sweetened condensed milk over top. Sprinkle with chopped Gingerbread Twix bars.
- Bake at 350° F for 22-24 minutes. The edges of the bars will be brown after 20 minutes but it is best to allow to cook for another few minutes to let the milk set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.