What if I told you that you can get your peanut butter craving in and eat pancakes? That’s a double win right? Breakfast is even better with these Healthier Peanut Butter Pancake.
- 1 C Flour
- ½ C PB2 Peanut butter Powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 C Almond milk
- 1 Large Egg white
- 1 tbsp Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Maple syrup (sub fat-free or sugar free)
- 2 tbsp Non-fat Vanilla Yogurt
- Combine dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add all remaining ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. When skillet is warm, spray with cooking spray.
- Measure out ¼ C of pancake batter and pour into pan. Once the pancake starts to bubble on top, flip over and cook for another 60 seconds.
- Serve with fresh bananas.
Weight Watcher Points: If you use ¼ C of batter, this recipe will make 7 pancakes. Each pancake is 3 points each. Please note that you need to add the additional points for your syrup. Use a sugar-free, fat-free syrup to save on points!