This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
Layers of lemon pie filling, cheesecake filling and graham cracker filling.
Like it or not, spring is in the air. I think most of you back East would be singing for Spring. I am still holding onto the cooler days and nights of a mild southern California winter.
Let’s celebrate Spring with this Lemon Pie Cheesecake Dip. A classic cheesecake mixed with lemon pie filling and layered in with a graham cracker crust.
I am really excited to share with you guys that I am one of the Ambassadors for Lucky Leaf Pie Filling for 2015! Lucky Leaf makes high quality pie fillings that help take your desserts to the next level. I have a few recipes I have made for Lucky Leaf in the past, including Blueberry Cheesecake Wontons, Bourbon Peach Pound Cake and Apple Cheesecake Croissants. The pie filling makes assembling these desserts so quick and easy!
This Lemon Pie Cheesecake Dip is the perfect excuse to reach for my Lucky Leaf Lemon Pie Filling. This no-bake dessert comes together in less than 15 minutes. First you prepare the cheesecake filling, and then add the lemon pie filling. Once combined, you just need to build your layered dip, and then refrigerate for a half hour.
Dessert dips are so great for your parties with family and friends, or even for a sporting event! This dip will serve a small crowd! You can either make it in one big bowl, or you can take mini glass jars and make individual servings. This is good enough that you could eat it with a spoon. Then again, it’s always a good excuse to enjoy a cookie.
This dessert dip can also be served with a variety of dippers- cookies, crackers or even some mini pie crusts rounds.
Keep up with all the happenings. Follow Beyond Frosting:
Follow along with Lucky Leaf:
Please note this post is sponsored by Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, however all opinions are my own.Print
This easy dessert dip is made with a tangy lemon pie filling, creamy cheesecake, and a buttery graham cracker crumb.
- 2 pks (8oz) Cream cheese
- ½ C Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Jar Lucky Leaf Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 C Graham crackers
- 4 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Unwrap cream cheese and microwave for 10 seconds. Beat cream cheese on medium high for 2-3 minutes until really light and fluffy.
- Turn off mixer and add heavy whipping cream. Slowly mix on low speed until liquid has been incorporated. Turn mixer to medium high and beat for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add lemon pie filling and mix just until combined.
- In a food processor, grind graham crackers into a fine crumb. Pour in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add butter to bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds until butter is melted. Stir to combine.
- Pour half of the graham crackers in the bottom of the bowl. Followed by half of the cheesecake mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers and then remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve with shortbread cookies, graham crackers or pie crust chips.
*Please note “cooke time” refers to suggested refrigeration.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert dip, cheesecake dip