This easy dessert dip is made with a tangy lemon pie filling, creamy cheesecake, and a buttery graham cracker crumb.
- 2 pks (8oz) Cream cheese
- ½ C Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Jar Lucky Leaf Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 C Graham crackers
- 4 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Unwrap cream cheese and microwave for 10 seconds. Beat cream cheese on medium high for 2-3 minutes until really light and fluffy.
- Turn off mixer and add heavy whipping cream. Slowly mix on low speed until liquid has been incorporated. Turn mixer to medium high and beat for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add lemon pie filling and mix just until combined.
- In a food processor, grind graham crackers into a fine crumb. Pour in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add butter to bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds until butter is melted. Stir to combine.
- Pour half of the graham crackers in the bottom of the bowl. Followed by half of the cheesecake mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers and then remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve with shortbread cookies, graham crackers or pie crust chips.
*Please note “cooke time” refers to suggested refrigeration.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert dip, cheesecake dip