These soft and chewy Malted Cheesecake Cookies are such a cute dessert for Easter! They’re filled with pops of pastel colors from the Malted Milk Balls.
- 1/2 C Unsalted butter
- 3/4 C Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 pk Instant cheescake pudding (3.4oz)
- 1/4 C Malt milk powder
- 2 C Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 C Malted Robins milk balls
- Pre heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Allow butter to come to room temperature for about 20 minutes. Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly. Add vanilla extract and mix into batter.
- In a separate bowl, combine cheesecake pudding, malt powder, flour, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredient into batter and mix slowly just until dough starts to forms. Turn off mixer.
- Put malt balls in a Ziploc bag. Use a rolling pin to smash the malt balls into smaller pieces. Add smashed malt balls into dough. Mix slowly into dough.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easter cookies, cheesecake cookies, easter dessert ideas