A no-churn ice cream with molasses flavor and loaded with soft-baked molasses (gingerbread) cookies.
- 1 pk Cool Whip (8oz)
- 1 jar Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1–2 tbsp Molasses
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Cloves
- 8–10 oz Soft-baked Molasses cookies- recipe is here
- On medium speed, beat Cool Whip, sweetened condensed milk, molasses, cinnamon and cloves until completely smooth; about 3 minutes.
- Break up cookies into smaller pieces and slowly add to batter as it is still mixing. Reserve some cookies to put on the top of the batter.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container and sprinkle with additional cookies on top.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Category: Dessert