Make this simple No-Churn Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. With only 4 ingredients this couldn’t be any easier! Plus, no ice cream machine is needed!
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup + 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups chopped Chocolate Creme Oreos
- Whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, and ¼ cup heavy whipping cream in a bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in half of the peanut butter mixture until incorporated, and repeat with the second half of the peanut butter mixture.
- Add a layer of the peanut butter mixture to a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Sprinkle with chopped Oreos. Add another layer of the ice cream base and Oreos. Repeat layers until the loaf pan is full and top with chopped Oreos. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.