This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
This Orange Cranberry Almond Bark combines the best holiday flavors. It’s an orange-infused white chocolate bark filled with cranberries and almonds.
All this week I am sharing cookie exchange ideas for your holiday celebrations. Whenever I think of bark, I immediately think peppermint bark. Well move over peppermint, it’s time for Orange Cranberry Almond Bark.
Cranberries came into my life out of nowhere. They started popping up in my desserts like Maple Cranberry Walnut Scones, Cranberry Apple Pie and my Cranberry Orange Bread. I thought they would be a perfect addition for this bark!
A bark can be a quick and easy treat where you can add in anything you want! For this recipe, I used Candiquik Candy Coating. It melts so fast and to the perfect consistency. Once I melted the chocolate, I zested an orange right into the chocolate, and mixed it up before pouring.
If you can’t find Candiquik, you can use white chocolate chips and add a little bit of heavy cream. Be sure to microwave it slowly because it will burn easily!
I used a shallow 9″x13” pan which I lined with my Silpat baking mat. This is seriously a baker’s best friend. The candy just peels right away from it. I poured about 2/3 of the melted chocolate onto my baking sheet and then filled it with cranberries and almonds and topped it with the remaining chocolate. I like to pour a little bit of chocolate on top to hold everything together.
Bark makes a great holiday gift, and you can pack it up all cute in a mason jar or a small gift bag. Best of all, it’s quick and easy to throw together! I allowed my bark to harden at room temperature, but you can all refrigerate it as well!Print
Orange Cranberry Almond Bark
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 1 pan
This Orange Cranberry Almond Bark combines the best holiday flavors. It’s an orange infused white chocolate bark filled with cranberries and almonds.
- 24 oz Candiquik white candy coating
- 2 Large Oranges
- 1 C Sweetened dried cranberries
- 2/3 C Sliced almonds
- Line a 9″x13” pan with a Silpat or tin foil If using tin foil, allow an extra inch of foil up on the sides so you can easily lift the bark out of the pan.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt Candiqik for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30 second interval.
- Once white chocolate is melted, zest orange peel into the white chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Spread 2/3 of the candy coating in the bottom of the pan, spread evenly.
- Reserve a small handful of cranberries and sliced almond to sprinkle on top. Pour remaining cranberries and almonds over the white chocolate and gently press down.
- Pour remaining white chocolate and sprinkle leftover cranberries and sliced almonds on top.
- Allow bark to harden either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: christmas bark, white chocolate bark, almond bark recipes
I love a good bark recipe & the cranberry and orange in this is a great combo!
Perfect combo of flavors! Love that this is so easy to make – yum!
I’m loving the cranberry almond combo! What a beautiful treat for holiday gift giving!
I love cranberries and their festive color this time of year!
cranberry and orange is one of my favorite flavor combinations for the holidays! This bark is absolutely perfect!! Pinned. 🙂
Mmmm, I love the flavors in this bark! And your pictures look awesome! The light is great! Plus, nice bowl 😉
So festive! I’m glad cranberries have a strong presence in your life right now 🙂
Cranberry is definitely an unsung hero of holiday season! More is better. Love that you zested the orange into this!