This Orange Cranberry Almond Bark combines the best holiday flavors. It’s an orange infused white chocolate bark filled with cranberries and almonds.
- 24 oz Candiquik white candy coating
- 2 Large Oranges
- 1 C Sweetened dried cranberries
- 2/3 C Sliced almonds
- Line a 9″x13” pan with a Silpat or tin foil If using tin foil, allow an extra inch of foil up on the sides so you can easily lift the bark out of the pan.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt Candiqik for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30 second interval.
- Once white chocolate is melted, zest orange peel into the white chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Spread 2/3 of the candy coating in the bottom of the pan, spread evenly.
- Reserve a small handful of cranberries and sliced almond to sprinkle on top. Pour remaining cranberries and almonds over the white chocolate and gently press down.
- Pour remaining white chocolate and sprinkle leftover cranberries and sliced almonds on top.
- Allow bark to harden either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.