These Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Cups are a fudgy chocolate pudding cookie filled with a no-bake Oreo cheesecake filling.
For the cookie:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (3.4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 Oreos, grinded into a fine crumb
- Hot fudge sauce for garnish
- Leftover Oreos for garnish
- For the cookie: Preheat your oven to 350° F. Grease a mini muffin pan with cookie spray or Crisco.
- Combine the butter and both sugars in your stand mixer and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract and continue beating until the butter, sugar and eggs are thoroughly mixed.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the batter and beat on a low speed until the dough forms and it well mixed.
- Drop 1-1.5 tablespoons of dough into the greased mini muffin pan. Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes. Use a tart shaper or the back of a spoon to gently push down the middle of the cookies. Allow to cool for another 30 minutes in the pan. You may need to run a knife around the edge of the cookies to help release them from the pan. Cool completely.
- For the filling: Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill while you are preparing the next steps.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Soften the unwrapped cream cheese in the microwave for 15 seconds. Change the mixer to the paddle attachment and beat the cream cheese until it’s completely smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the granulated sugar, 3 and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Lastly, fold in the prepared whipped cream and the Oreo crumbs and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pipe the filling into the cookie cups using a large piping bag and a large open star tip.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie cups recipe, oreo dessert recipe, easy chocolate dessert, oreo cheesecake filling