- 1/4 C Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 C Peanut butter at room temperature
- 1 C Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 C Jelly (flavor of choice; I like Raspberry)
- 2 bags Walkers Mini Crunchy Oatmeal Cookie
- Allow butter and peanut butter to come to room temperature. Combine in a medium-sized bowl and cream together until smooth using the wire whisk attachment on the mixer.
- Add powered sugar and blend into peanut butter.
- Last, add heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Whip until smooth.
- Spoon a teaspoon of peanut butter frosting onto a cookie, top with a little bit of jelly and cover with another cookie.