This Pomegranate Vanilla Cashew Bark is easy to make with a store-bought trail mix!
- 16oz White chocolate candy melts
- 6 oz Sahale Pomegranate Vanilla Cashew blend
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate for 30 seconds at a time, stirring occasionally. If chocolate is not thin enough, try adding 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Sprinkle 4oz of Sahale Pomegranate Vanilla Cashew blend in the bottom of a 9inch by 13inch pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Pour melted chocolate over top and allow to cool completely until chocolate sets. This can be refrigerated to help speed up the process.
- Break bark into sections when ready to serve.
It is best to use a white chocolate or almond bark for melting chocolate
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: white chocolate bark, chocolate bark, candy bark