A frozen creamy pumpkin filling mixed with fresh whipped cream.
- 1 1/2 C Heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 C (heaping) Powdered sugar
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 C Pumpkin puree
- 1 Cheesecake pudding mix (3.4 oz)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 C Graham cracker
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Beat heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl on medium high speed. After two minutes, add powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary. Add pumpkin puree and beat until smooth and well combine.
- Add dry cheesecake pudding mix and cinnamon and beat until incorporated.
- Fold whipped cream into pumpkin cheesecake mix until mixed. Overmixing will deflate the whipped cream. Divide mix between 8-10 paper cups.
- Combine graham crackers and melted butter and mix to combine. Divide graham crackers between filled paper cups. Stick the popsicle sticker 2/3 of the way down the paper cup.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours. Peel away paper cups to serve.
Total time includes freezing.