These Gooey Pumpkin Pie Bars are bite-sized pumpkin pie with a brown sugar streusel topping with a buttery graham cracker oatmeal crust.
- 1 cup (3 ½ ounces) rolled oats
- 2 cups (7 ounces) graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup (3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup (3 3/4 ounces) light brown sugar
- 1¼ cup (10 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (9 ½ ounces) pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup (2 ¼ ounces) walnuts
- ¼ cup (1 3/8 ounces) milk chocolate toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 by 13 inch pan with parchment paper, covering the bottom and the sides.
- Prepare the crust mixture: in a medium-sized bowl, combine oatmeal, graham crackers, flour and brown sugar. Stir. Pour melted butter over dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until thoroughly combined. Reserve ¾ cup of the crust mix for the topping.
- In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin puree with sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until well combined.
- Pour crust mixture in the bottom of the pan and pat down firmly.
- Pour pumpkin filling on top of crust and spread out evenly. Cover with remaining crust mixture, walnuts and toffee bits.
- Bake at 350° F for 24 to 28 minutes until the top of the bars are golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack. Once completely cooled, you can lift the parchment paper right out of the pan.
- For thicker bars, you can make this in a 9-inch square pan and adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Category: Bars
Keywords: Pumpkin Bars, Pumpkin Pie Bars,