Marshmallow and graham cracker sandwiched between pumpkin spice rice krispie Treat dipped in pumpkin spice morsels.
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 pk Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows (8oz)
- 6 C Rice Krispies cereal
For the marshmallow frosting
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the S’mores
- 1/4 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 12 oz Nestle Pumpkin Spice Morsels
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Prepare the Rice Krispie treats by combining butter and marshmallows in a medium-sized sauce pan. Stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted. Pour the cereal in the sauce pan and stir until well mixed.
- Grease a large baking pan or cookie sheet (I used 12”x17”) or two smaller pans with Crisco. Spoon cereal and marshmallow mixture into the pan. Use a spatula and spread evenly. Use a piece of wax paper over the top and gently press mixture into pan. You want to have somewhat of a thin layer of Rice Krispie Treats, which is why I suggest using two pans. Leave them to harden for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare your frosting by following this recipe while your treats are setting. You will have extra frosting, unless you made a double batch of treats.
- Use a juice glass or cookie cutter and cut your Rice Krispie treats into circles
- Use a spoon or piping bag to put marshmallow on one side of the treat.
- Spoon some graham cracker crumbs on top and cover with a second Rice Krispie treat circle.
- Prepare the magic shell by combining the pumpkin spice morsels and vegetable oil in a microwave safe cup or bowl. Melt for 60 seconds and stir until smooth. If necessary, melt for additional 15 seconds.
- Dip Rice Krispie Sandwich into magic shell and put on wax paper to allow chocolate to set; about 10-15 minutes. Refrigerate to speed up.